SHNC Contingencies & Prizes
· $1,000 Winner-Takes-All bonus to winner of Super Hooligan Main Event.
· The Super Hooligan Series Champion will win a Factory Indian FTR750 professional GNC flat track race bike – awarded in Huntington Beach, CA October 14th. *Winner must be present at final round
· $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $100 (third) payouts for Super Hooligan Main Event.
· $1,000 Winner-Takes-All Super Hooligan Dunlop Dash for Cash event.
· $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $75 (third) payouts per Super Hooligan Main Event.
· Custom painted helmet trophy for Super Hooligan winner at each round.
· $2,500 bonus to be awarded to Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round.
· $300 Winner-Takes-All Holeshot Award for Super Hooligan Main Event.
· $300 Cleanest Hooligan race bike at each race. TBD by SHNC.
For the most up to date schedule and SHNC standings visit our Super Hooligan Blog.
About Super Hooligan:
The spirit of hooligan racing comes from a simpler time, when you raced – and could ride home on – any bike you owned. With its roots in Southern California motorcycle culture, today’s flat track hooligan racing category is rapidly gaining in popularity with riders of all ages and experience levels across the nation by offering the fun of motorcycle competition in a less structured environment. Combining the craft of custom motorcycles and racing the Super Hooligan rules are loose and limit the bikes to 750CC and up twins in stock frames with dirt track tires and no front brakes.
About The Sturgis Buffalo Chip
The Sturgis Buffalo Chip® is the Largest Music Festival in Motorcycling®. It is the world’s first and leading entertainment destination for the motorcycle enthusiast. Since 1981, the venue’s high-profile, nine-day festival, known as The Best Party Anywhere®, remains one of the world’s most televised and longest running independent music festivals. Located three miles east of Sturgis, SD on 600 creek-fed acres, it offers eight stages of entertainment, a swimming hole, bars, mouth-watering food, showers, cabins, RVs, camping and more to visitors traveling from all corners of the world. The Chip's concerts and races are free with camping. More details are available at www.BuffaloChip.com.
About Roland Sands Design:
Roland Sands Design is a motorcycle, product and apparel company that has its roots in racing, custom bike building and design. Our inspiration comes from a high performance background that blends the love of two wheels with the desire to create unique products. We live the two wheeled life and our crew is a diverse collection of road racers, off-road, dirt track, super moto and custom bike builders and riders. It's this diversity that allows us to work with the best in the industry on a wide variety of projects. Follow all bike builds, new products and the life and times of the Roland Sands Design crew at www.rolandsands.com.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.