SHNC Contingencies & Prizes
· $1,000 Winner-Takes-All bonus to winner of Super Hooligan Main Event.
· The Super Hooligan Series Champion will win a Factory Indian FTR750 professional GNC flat track race bike – awarded in Huntington Beach, CA October 14th. *Winner must be present at final round
· $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $100 (third) payouts for Super Hooligan Main Event.
· $1,000 Winner-Takes-All Super Hooligan Dunlop Dash for Cash event.
· $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $75 (third) payouts per Super Hooligan Main Event.
· Custom painted helmet trophy for Super Hooligan winner at each round.
· $2,500 bonus to be awarded to Super Hooligan Series Champion at final round.
· $300 Winner-Takes-All Holeshot Award for Super Hooligan Main Event.
· $300 Cleanest Hooligan race bike at each race. TBD by SHNC.
For the most up to date schedule and SHNC standings visit our Super Hooligan Blog.
About Super Hooligan:
The spirit of hooligan racing comes from a simpler time, when you raced – and could ride home on – any bike you owned. With its roots in Southern California motorcycle culture, today’s flat track hooligan racing category is rapidly gaining in popularity with riders of all ages and experience levels across the nation by offering the fun of motorcycle competition in a less structured environment. Combining the craft of custom motorcycles and racing the Super Hooligan rules are loose and limit the bikes to 750CC and up twins in stock frames with dirt track tires and no front brakes.