Inspired by classic perfecto jackets of the 1950’s, the Clash by RSD is the perfect blend of a detailed rocker style leather jacket with premium materials and motorcycle functionality. The Clash boasts a ton of unique features that make for an instant classic.
Constructed of Airborne leather in rich Tobacco, a top grain cow-hide leather that has been exclusively developed for RSD feels and smells as good as it looks. Each Clash is finished by hand resulting in a unique one of a kind jacket.
Timeless, versatile and stylish both on and off the bike. The asymmetrical designed front zipper keeps the that rocker look front and center while the quilted stitched accents and the infamous coffin stitched elbow round out the design. Don’t let the looks of the Clash fool you; underneath that rocker styling is a true performance riding jacket.
- Detailed rocker style, with shorty snap collar, offset zipper and front zip pockets
- RSD “Airborne” hand finished, washed and oiled/waxed top grain cowhide (.9mm-1.1mm thickness)
- Aggressive riding fit, with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar opening
- Quilted accents, shoulders, lower back
- Reinforced riveted elbows
- Perforated leather interior trims
- Sleeve zip pocket, side zipper waist adjust buckles
- Zip close cuffs
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD repeat “numbers” heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- Zip close interior chest pocket
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets
- Colors: Black, Tobacco, Oxblood
- Sizes: S - 3XL
- MSRP $650