The RSD Ronin is the jacket that set the precedent of what a motorcycle jacket could be. Many have tried in vain to duplicate this jacket, but this is the original. Constructed of our legendary hand finished Airborne leather, our new color blocked series offers a reimagined aesthetic with vintage café racer vibes.
Subtle styling accentuates the rich texture of the Airborne leather and allows for a jacket that breaks into your body type for personalized comfort as well as aesthetic. The Ronin is cut for the ride with pre bent arms and carry’s pockets for armor as well as leather that’s just the right thickens for abrasion resistance and comfort. We’ve also included unique stash spots for your specialty items as well as a two 6-pack pocket capable of carrying the necessary beverages when a pack is not an option.
- Detailed cafe style, with shorty snap collar and front zip pockets
- RSD "Airborne" hand finished, washed and oiled/waxed top grain cowhide (.9m-1.1mm thickness)
- Aggressive riding fit, with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar opening
- Perforated leather interior trims
- Perforated sleeve venting
- Sleeve zip pocket, side zipper waist adjust
- Zip close cuffs
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD repeat "numbers" heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- Zip close interior chest pocket
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets