Our RSD Tracker 150mm Harley Softail Fender Kit ditches the billet in favor of a steel strut that gives you a bitchen’ hard part that matches our existing steel products while reducing cost and maintaining strength, function, and form. You can also cram a 150mm tire under it, which in our opinion, is just big enough for a good contact patch, but not too big!
- Direct bolt-on to HD Softails (Except Rocker)
- 3/8" thick 1018 steel struts
- 7” and 9” fender made from 1018 steel and available in raw finish only
- Quality sheet metal work requires minimal preparation for paint
- Rear fender and struts are also available separately
- *Requires fender supports to be cut off from stock chassis on 1990-2007 models
- *Requires use of RSD Solo Seat for Tracker 150mm Fender Kit
- *Relocation of stock ECU is required for fender installation. We recommend relocating it to the battery compartment with the use of a Yuasa YTX15L-BS or a 12 to 16 cell Antigravity Battery.