Roland Sands Design
VIEW CART  0 ITEMS
RSD
Blog 8
HD Blackline Softail
We know custom bikes are not supposed to be jumped, ridden in the mud or thrashed. It’s something most people wouldn’t do and for good reason. It hammers your bike, your parts and your body. But the thing is many of our customers are hard riders, they come from all walks of life and sometimes they do the same dumb shit we do, so test we must. We ride in all conditions, dirt, rain, mud, twisty roads and anything else we can find to push ourselves past the norm in the name of improving our products. The black line got no preferential treatment.

Royal Purple is recognized for their high performance synthetic lubricants. Their sole mission is to develop products that significantly outperform the competition. It was an easy call when they wanted to work with us for their Outperformer Series campaign. They took over our shop a few months back filling it with fancy lights and other expensive camera equipment. They produced an amazing video and we would like to thank Royal Purple for this great opportunity. Check them out on Facebook!
Location: Long Beach
Photographer: Adam Campbell

Blog 7
HD Blackline Softail

In the early days HD was making a name for itself on dirtracks worldwide against Triumph, BSA, Indian and countless other brands. When it comes to big twins HD seems to of forgotten how much fun a massive V-twin can be in the dirt. That takes us to our Blackline. First we fully stripped her down and chopped off everything extra. Next was to add back to get her dirtrack ready. 19” RSD Judge wheels are the biggest attitude change along with Goodyears, a new fender and mount, RSD spring seat kit, prototype bars and gauge re-locator, among a host of other little changes and RSD parts. Dirty and narrow minded, just the way we like it.
Check back for shots of it in action.

Blog 6
HD Blackline Softail
Finished rendering of the bike. We're a little bit behind on this blog but next is paint and our 2012 photo shoot. We have some great photos coming so hold on tight and have a happy New Year.

Blog 5
HD Blackline Softail
We opted out of the number plate as we found a solution using our RSD sporty gauge cluster and a sporty headlight which works perfectly with the black line gauge and puts the headlight in a nice location. Using the RSD low risers and a new moto bend welded bar allows a clear view of the gauge and a dirt track worth bar position.
HD Blackline Softail
Being that she will spend some time in dirt we thought it only right to put some fork boots on her legs as well as building a skid plate in front of the motor that rolls under the frame rails.
HD Blackline Softail
Rear fender and fender mount finished. Got our first set of Black Ops Judges 19X3 front and rear for the Blackline. The goodyears fit perfectly and the bike now has a very aggressive dirt worthy stance. We’ll be wrapping the seat and tank cover in aged black leather with some tooling details by our friend Mauricio from Azteka. Design to come soon.

Blog 4
HD Blackline Softail
 Handlebars. This was probably the most controversial part of the black line. You either hated it or you hated it. They just looked a little goofy and the worst part is the bars are impossible to change out without fabrication. We’re working on changing that. We’ve fabricated a clean set of dirt track pullback bars for plenty of control when pitching her sideways.

Blog 3
The conceptual phase of the Blackline.
Blog 2
HD Blackline Softail

A simplified and narrowed up rear end was the chief priority so we removed the very heavy rear fender and struts as well as the seat. We fabricated a new narrowed fender that mounts to the swingarm and hugs the tire just right.. We’re thinking we might offer the Narrowed rear fender kit for softails in the future.

HD Blackline Softail
With the rear fender rigid mounted a new solo spring seat was next. We used the RSD spring seat kit which bolted up easily and gave us an instant vintage feel with no fabrication.
Blog 1
HD Blackline Softail

The Harley Davidson Blackline Softail was aimed at the younger customer looking for something raw and to the point. HD tried valiantly, but as with many other models, once you squeeze something through a committee and budgets you end up with what you end up with. In the case of the Blackline, it’s a slightly overpriced, blacked out, narrow rear tire Softail that has yet to inspire the mass majority of chopper geaks to pick up a torch. But what it lacks in punch it makes up for in possibility. We love the narrow rear tire and simplicity of the base model Blackline. All she needs is a little imagination and some elbow grease to get something that is going to be much lighter than the stock machine.

We’re using the WR flat head as inspiration for this project. Light weight and trimmed up for a little dirttracking, or maybe a Daytona Beach sand race.

Posted In: RSD
Comment with Facebook
Comment with Roland Sands (144)
Alex Taber says:
11/18/2011 5:48:35 PM

actually did a blackline with a nightster tank on it and mag wheels with a rsd 2:1 exhaust and a screamin eagle heavy breather it looked great!
Jœ TõõL says:
11/18/2011 5:49:56 PM

I have some ideas on the blackline cut the back finder ditch them dirkie bars then slam on every RSD part you cam get then it will be a kickass harley...
Jason B. says:
11/18/2011 6:38:00 PM

The Blackline is almost really cool... I'm sure RSD will make it rock!
NavyWatters says:
11/18/2011 7:41:48 PM

I like the blackline, i ride a forty eight and the bars on the blackline with the skinny tire make the front end feel way to light...can't wait to see it tricked out with the RSD style!
David Malan says:
11/19/2011 12:53:38 AM

What the bike could use is the 110 kit and play with the cam lift and duration as well as a little gear reduction in the primary to give it a little more top performance since it has the six speed with the sixth gear being one to one you don't have the limits of overdrive. And maybe a shorter rear fender with less of a side wall to show off that narrow rear tire! Top it off with a good set of low risers and maybe 12'' z bars to run with the overall aggressive look of the bike and a two into one that's two and a half inch that ends with a 3'' hard hook cut running parallel with the bottom frame rail. And for the love of god get rid of that thick bulky seat and run something shorter to give it that drop seat look. And raise the front of the tank up this will allow you to run the harness under the tank
Kenneth Marshall says:
11/21/2011 4:10:53 PM

own one, can't wait to see it
Adam McPherson says:
11/22/2011 5:39:19 PM

I've been waiting on this build since September! I can't wait to see the final product. Sign me up for a narrow rear fender!
fitzgerald (from spain) says:
11/24/2011 12:22:27 PM

hello! it would be great a kit to delay the pedals with the original primary!
Logan says:
11/27/2011 6:41:10 PM

I'm excited to see what it looks like when your done. Lucky for you guys Harley keeps coming close to cool but not quite, like you said after it goes threw all the commitee's and shiz.
Chris says:
11/27/2011 7:49:14 PM

Finally! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the bars. Looking forward to some parts for the Blackline from RSD.
Jim (Germany) says:
12/1/2011 2:02:03 AM

Bought a BL in September and I've been itching to work on it. Hope this build gets off the ground quickly and offers a few ideas for my project. Thanks for taking on this build.
Warwick (Vietnam) says:
12/4/2011 3:49:23 AM

Love how this is shaping up. Why do HD persist in building bikes stock bikes with ugly back ends? this completey transforms the blackline - love it
Rob says:
12/7/2011 12:56:36 PM

Man you produce the best shit!!
Kenneth Marshall says:
12/7/2011 5:56:42 PM

what goodyear tires are those?
12/15/2011 4:46:31 PM

They are the race flat track tires D1637 CD8 rear and D3616 CD5 front.
AJ says:
12/8/2011 3:07:28 PM

What type of Goodyear's are those? I've had trouble finding someone to do the leather designs for my saddle, do you guys recommend anyone?..I have a specific design I'd like to get.
12/15/2011 4:46:19 PM

They are the race flat track tires D1637 CD8 rear and D3616 CD5 front. Check out Azteca Customs in Long Beach
Gary K. says:
12/10/2011 6:23:28 PM

"Handlebars. This was probably the most controversial part of the black line. You either hated it or you hated it" totaly I agree!!!
Gary K. says:
12/11/2011 7:23:17 AM

blkline owner says:
12/11/2011 8:14:42 PM

would love to see a rear tire kit for the blackline, not into fat tires keeping it stock, hope u guys come thru
Cory S says:
12/13/2011 6:20:16 PM

Please do a rear fender kit for this BIKE
Clay H says:
12/14/2011 3:57:26 PM

Yeah, love the fender. Your tracker fender works for wide tires but I want to keep my rear tire stock. You going to offer the fender in the future?
12/15/2011 4:45:36 PM

we are thinking about it, keep the feedback coming and maybe it will come out next year
AJ says:
12/17/2011 3:13:51 PM

Have an '05 Springer that I would put that fender on in a second if you guys make it a production model... Handlebars too!
Chris says:
12/19/2011 10:26:53 AM

OK, so I'm digging the bars, triple, fender, etc. But the blackline is not a race bike nor a.dirt tracker. I kinda wish the build was more of a slammed streeter. The seat would look really cool if it were down lower. Not trying to be a hater but I wish it took on more of a lightweight alley bruiser than a dirt bike. Just my two cents. When can I be expecting to be able to purchase the bar setup? And guys, alot of us like riding two up.... need some two up parts like cool seats and an exhaust that doesn't eliminate the passenger pegs! Lol
12/19/2011 4:55:02 PM

Inspiration for this build came from the vintage 45 WLDR Daytona-style race bikes of yester-year. We are working on a line of production Blackline parts but it all begins with building a bike first. We will improve from here and refine our parts line. Stay tuned.
Cory S says:
12/19/2011 1:00:43 PM

Sissy bar narrow fender kit would be fantastic
AJ says:
12/24/2011 10:56:42 AM

Is that the finished Blackline on the left of the New Jackets pic?!!
12/24/2011 11:31:57 AM

mmmmayyybeee
AJ says:
12/24/2011 12:28:01 PM

Have you guys created any type of speedometer relocation kit for a springer?
12/29/2011 12:42:02 PM

No we havent, only for Sportsters. Although, most the H-D speedometers are the same from '96-up and our mount can be be used in custom applications. We are using the Blackine speedo in the "Sportster" on this bike.
FXS GUY says:
12/29/2011 5:41:50 PM

Rear fender kit for Blackline???????!!!!!!!!
12/30/2011 12:53:31 PM

If we get enough requests, we will make it.
Ridian says:
12/30/2011 8:16:15 AM

So the rendering looks amazing but it looks like it has the stock Dyna/Sporty "Headlight Eyebrow" thing but in the real pics you guys show that you used the cafe' Sporty relocation kit. Was the rendering done before you did that or is it just an oversight?
12/30/2011 12:51:57 PM

The rendering actually does show the gauge mount. That was the original plan from the beginning.
simoon says:
1/1/2012 3:29:14 AM

Great Bike, is it possible to buy the handlebar?
1/12/2012 2:01:34 PM

Not yet. Hopefully we will get enough interest to produce it.
Mac says:
1/2/2012 6:05:22 PM

Fat tires are dead! Please produce a rear fender for skinny tire bikes!
Jim says:
1/3/2012 11:54:20 PM

I'm down for the fender kit. Hope you get enough requests to produce it. Keep up the awesome work!
wipe&ride says:
1/6/2012 5:56:22 PM

Would buy the rear fender kit in a second as long as its as nice as the one in the pics
Josh says:
1/10/2012 3:55:08 PM

Love the fender! It cleans up the lines on the back and highlights the move away from the fat tire bikes which is what I loved about this bike. Make the kit!
Mike says:
1/10/2012 5:00:04 PM

Lets see this thing in action!
Kenneth Marshall says:
1/10/2012 7:29:37 PM

friggin awesome man! are you planning on selling the riser adapters?
1/12/2012 1:51:51 PM

Possibly. Just depends on feedback we get.
Dan says:
1/11/2012 1:09:01 AM

Verry Nice!!! If the conversion parts already available ?
1/12/2012 1:50:32 PM

Not yet. Everything on this bike was made custom.
Chris says:
1/11/2012 1:15:20 PM

OK guys! Now what do I need to order to get this project underway. Im going to put on a set of 10 inch mini apes in a couple weeks. Need part numbers stat! OK so you use the sporty kit along with your risers. Which risers? Any modifications to the top of the triple? Any help would be great... ordering parts asap.
1/12/2012 1:48:54 PM

None of our bars will work on the Blackline. We made custom bars and used our risers and made an adapter to hold the gauge mount. Stock Blacline gauge fits right in but had to use a Sportster headlight.
luSca custom design says:
1/12/2012 7:24:45 AM

nice job! Can I see it at the blackline contest in Verona bike expo?
1/12/2012 1:41:44 PM

Sorry but, we don't think this bike will be going to Verona.
burch753 says:
1/13/2012 8:33:28 AM

The anticipation for these bars is killing me!!! My RK needs a moto feel! Its time for the 2012 parts release! lol.
RobertLBC says:
1/13/2012 7:56:27 PM

Love the riser set up and bars; looks like springer width. I would buy those riser adapters and your risers. Nice looking bike; stands apart from the rest.
n1n3 f1ng3rs says:
1/14/2012 10:49:55 AM

Produce the fender & I'll buy one. Hoping it doensn't require me to weld mounting tabs onto my swingarm or to replace it entirely. Also love the way you clean up the exposed frame under the seat after removing the fender struts. Curious where you hid the ECM though.
1/25/2012 4:14:18 PM

The kit would be a complete bolt on. The ECM is under the seat pan.
Stefan says:
1/14/2012 6:09:06 PM

Absolutely love what you have done with the Balckline. I'm planning on getting one later in 2012. I'd love to be able to get your custom handlebar assembly. You should add it to your parts collection.
Sal says:
1/15/2012 4:04:04 PM

I agree with yr point of view : a little imagination ( and work ) could make the blackline a modern chopper, slighter than the usual cow-built HD design. I'm planning it in France for my girl, and we're enthusiastic about the project. I think it's going to look like a metalflake chopper, with Z-bar, uswept long fishtails, rigid rear fender monted rigid close to the tire, round simple aircleaner, solo spring seat, and a thin long sissy b. I want it to fit a girl, as well as my personal fenderless crossbones fits me. Thanks for your suggestion about mounting in your post, and congraztulation for your project. www.saladin-de-tolosa.com to get my email adress, I'll be glad to have more discussions about this matter. Cheers
Tommy says:
1/17/2012 7:00:36 PM

I really hope you produce risers and maybe one or three different kinds of bars. Atleast the risers! Bike looks great and in need of some dirt.
Racevip says:
1/19/2012 9:20:24 AM

I'd like to see you guys build a fender kit and seat for the blackline. Nice job on this bike, love the imagination.
BL_Bilker says:
1/19/2012 10:41:19 AM

Nice job!!! I have one BL and the first thing that doesnt match with this bike are the handlebars. Hope you are working on a replace for it, BL owners will apreciate it. Just add one of your vintage apes to that bike and you have a winner bike...
Merc says:
1/20/2012 5:19:19 AM

is the seat kit used a 200mm?
1/23/2012 10:40:32 AM

Yes it is a Vintage Spring Seat Kit for 200mm but, it's a modified version. We trimmed the fiberglass battery cover then hand fabricated an aluminum piece to cover the back end of the frame.
Jr says:
1/20/2012 10:58:56 AM

I love the bike I'm a Blackline owner myself and I think that you guys did such a good job with this bike it would be a good idea to start selling parts such as the rear fender kit and maybe even a set of bars for it cause there isnt really any companys that are producing as much stuff as I thought for the Blackline.
Jr says:
1/20/2012 11:18:37 AM

Dean says:
1/21/2012 3:10:56 AM

I'd buy a blackline tomorrow if you produced the bars and gauge mounting bracket. I really like the blackline but I couldn't live with having to look at the stock bars every ride. Nice project. HD should have RSD on the payroll! Cheers
Logan says:
1/26/2012 7:58:40 PM

Hey so the Blackline is straight up ugly stock, good work on the bike! It looks fun. I am having a bike built right now that is the same idea...who wants a bike that you can't jump of a curb or go down a dirt road.
shane says:
1/30/2012 5:07:32 PM

the dirt track tires are a nice touch!Just KNEW you guys would knock it out of the park!
Pascal from France says:
2/4/2012 8:48:00 PM

blackline this is terrible!! Is it possible to have the rear fender in the coming months Congratulations again for this work
Alex says:
2/7/2012 7:19:50 AM

when handlebar - and brachet for speedometer(reposition) will be avaible?
2/17/2012 5:51:56 PM

Sorry but no due date as of right now.
Ch4oT1c says:
2/8/2012 7:24:13 PM

I'll take one of those rear fenders. Bad ass hardtail look on a softail. That could be what Harley really wanted it to look like before corporate bs set in.
MZ says:
2/13/2012 7:08:45 PM

It would be great if the black ops turbine air cleaner would fit on the 2012 fxs blackline. especialls with the Vans & Hines 2 on 2 big radious
2/15/2012 5:22:21 PM

Yes MZ. This combination does fit together.
Waynegrove says:
2/25/2012 1:05:00 PM

I'd love to buy that rear fender kit for a stock sized tire. Any thought on producing them... Add the old springer seat for a complete kit
Racevip says:
2/27/2012 9:02:44 AM

Are the fork boots part of the RSD line?
2/27/2012 11:04:03 AM

No. These are actually Triumph Scrambler 900 for boots. Perfect fit to 41mm Softail forks!
Johnny says:
3/8/2012 8:56:49 AM

So it depends on feed back you receive to get the parts produced we want. So here is "feed back". Rear fender kit and a spring seat kit for stock tire size paaleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssse!!!! I am with dude above having no desire for a fatter tire. I do however want a sick fender kit a spring seat. Yet have it strong enough to slap a seat pad on the fender for the occasional two up ride.
3/9/2012 2:49:21 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Stay tuned.
ozzy stu says:
3/15/2012 10:48:52 PM

love your work,i would like to buy the bars and the bar set up and speedo recloater and the rear fender kit, are you taking orders for these as i will put in an order tomorrow
3/26/2012 4:48:44 PM

Still trying to gauge interest. Keep in touch.
Belairs says:
3/29/2012 7:07:17 PM

Im in on bars n speedo hope yall get this ready soon
Butthead says:
4/2/2012 9:22:07 PM

I need those stuff to be on my bike.. Just do it Beavis, KICK IT!!
Rph says:
4/4/2012 9:14:59 AM

Ill take a rear fender kit and speedo/bar combo bike is sick!!
So Ordinary People says:
4/4/2012 10:24:33 PM

Just a suggestion.. If you're not very sure with how Blackline's owners would appreciate and buy those cool parts, you can just produce an RSD's Blackline Top Triple Tree which accept your current available products (riser, handlebar & sportster gauge relocator). This idea may help to test the market demands without producing many new items, and absolutely will gain up your sales on the current available parts as well. But for sure, all Blackline's owners will replace those so ugly parts with your kick ass products. We either say we hated it, or we hated it! That's RIGHT!! Go to productions!!
4/9/2012 9:32:54 AM

Yes, we have already thought about making a triple to do exactly this. Stay tuned.
OutlawFXS says:
4/5/2012 5:59:41 PM

Will your spring seat set-up still work with the stock rear fender?
4/9/2012 9:22:43 AM

Sorry but it will not. Only matches with the RSD rear fender.
PatMan says:
4/8/2012 9:20:08 AM

Bars,speedo kit and risers would be great.
Swerve says:
4/11/2012 7:03:00 PM

Ditto, need bar options for the BL...release the triples to the masses plz
John says:
4/15/2012 11:54:23 AM

Offer the rear fender!
Jeremiah says:
4/16/2012 9:26:54 PM

Im looking for a bracket similar to the one the fender strut is bolted to. Behind that rear nut. Are they available online somewhere so I dont have to make one??
4/17/2012 4:50:29 PM

Probably would need to be a custom made piece. We do not make them, nor do we know anyone that does.
BL92 says:
4/28/2012 1:26:45 AM

salut, vraiment terrible la préparation du brelon. j'ai un blackline aussi, et je cherche les modifications possibles. notamment sur la possibilité de mettre un garde boue arrière avec une selle duo. avez-vous une solution à cette demande. merci d'avance BL92
Mark75 says:
5/8/2012 4:37:49 AM

Hi, Firstly... LOVE YOUR WORK! Some really awesome stuff coming out of your shop. Desperately trying to find a solution to the handlebar issue with the Blackline... and your's is by far the best. Are you guys any closer to releasing the speedo kit and risers? Suppliers/Designers are pretty thin in Australia...
5/14/2012 5:31:40 PM

We have not yet decided whether or not to make these parts production. Your best bet would be to get a top triple clamp from Todd's Cycle. It moves the riser holes to standard 3.5" on-center so you can use any handlebar. www.toddscycle.com
Mike says:
5/21/2012 7:53:56 AM

Ok, you need feed back..... I agree with guys looking at the rear fender kit and a spring seat kit for stock tire size. I don't care for the fatter tires and harley's conversion kit to a springer seat for the blackline looks like shit. Nice work on your blackline.
Gerhardt says:
7/3/2012 9:13:49 AM

PLEASE guys, are you going to produce the handlebar kits? It looks lovely and I am sure it will sell like hot cakes!
7/3/2012 5:24:11 PM

This was just a prototype but if it gets enough attention you never know!
Luke Samual says:
7/17/2012 5:46:13 AM

Gday, Iv got a 2011 Blackline and have successfully converted the rear to 200mm i bought a roland sands 200mm fender and seat. My only and final problem of many is that under the stock there is a square kinda regulator box with a large plug under neith, when i place the roland sands seat on the bike, it hits the box. where do you guys re mount this electrical component?
9/13/2012 11:37:51 AM

We recommend use of a shorter battery (Yuasa YTX12L-BS or Antigravity). This allows you to fit the ECM and an EFI tuner underneath your seat, on top of the battery.
Darren Iwaoka says:
7/19/2012 12:23:05 AM

That rear fender kit would take off! i'll buy 2.Not a fat tire fan. Please make the kit!!!
Kenny Philistin says:
8/1/2012 10:55:19 AM

I really love the PM primary thats on this bike, and I want to purchase one but wanted to know want modification were made on the primary to run it open the the way you guys have it on the bike? Thanks, for answering in advance
9/13/2012 11:20:23 AM

We just removed the outer plate and covers. then made a couple of small belt "guides". Feel free o email us if you have more questions. info@rolandsands.com
FXS Todd says:
8/16/2012 12:30:16 PM

i need risers n drag bars. please help.
8/24/2012 4:01:54 PM

please contact info@rolandsands.com with any questions!
Joshua says:
8/24/2012 10:05:18 PM

PLEASE make the narrowed fender kit!!! That thing is sweet!!
sgt. von beitler says:
9/8/2012 8:34:36 PM

at fort campbell , need ur help .. to make my blackline that !!
Sgt L says:
10/14/2012 5:31:30 AM

It kills me that you have such a lineup of custom bars and seeing the speedo kit that we all desperately are wanting. I'm just keeping the dream alive here but there is only one other place I've found that offers a relocation kit but still doesn't fix the spacing issue to use your bars! I hate it and I hate it, make that relocator and a line of bars for the "liners"! Vintage please, Black ops :)
10/30/2012 8:14:30 PM

That's another check on the tally! Hopefully we will have some Blackline-specific bars in the near future for people just like you. Thanks for the iinput. Tell your friends. If you cant wait, Todd's Cycle does make a top triple clamp that offers 3-1/2" on-center riser mounting holes. Tell them we sent you.
Brad Kampschroeder says:
10/16/2012 8:44:55 PM

I would buy the fender kit if it becomes available.
10/17/2012 11:17:36 AM

matt says:
11/1/2012 3:38:27 AM

I need the bars/speedo/head light set up!Ive been searching for this exact idea for the past year. Great work. Is there any chance this will go into production??? I dont care what it costs!!come on guys,ive been looking down on this ugly stock set up for far too long, do us all a favor ;)
11/8/2012 12:23:15 PM

We used our Sportster gauge & headlight relocator with the stock Blackline gauge and a Nightster headlight. We had to make a custom bracket and modify the top triple. Todd's Cycle sells a triple clamp that is a simpler option http://toddscycle.com/n_parts/n_parts_blackline.html
Ted says:
11/7/2012 2:46:02 PM

You should sell the mid controls for the softail.
11/8/2012 12:16:59 PM

We are looking into possibly making mids to fit with a stock primary
Daniel says:
11/14/2012 10:18:32 AM

Just wanted to say great work with the Blackline and that I can't wait to see a handlebar and fender kit being produced.
Razvan (Romania) says:
11/15/2012 5:02:14 AM

What mods did you do to change from belt drive to chain drive and what are the specs for the chain drive? From what I see you're using the 48-tooth brake/sprocket from PM. What's the are the specs for the chain drive? Thanks.
11/28/2012 10:10:55 AM

Yes, we use a PM Sprocket-Brake (Sprotor) kit and a front countershaft sprocket from PBI. Unfortunately, we do not know what offset was used on this particular bike. Zipper's makes some simple conversion kits worth checking out. http://www.zippersperformance.com/all-products/transmission-drive-line/chain-conversion-kits/chain-converion-kits-softails.html
Eroc says:
2/16/2013 12:12:29 PM

Any update on Blackline handlebar, risers and gauge relocation kit?
2/27/2013 11:56:21 AM

SOryr but just havet had enough demand to justify making this as production. Todd's Cycle make a triple clamp the moves the gauge and allows you to run 3-1/2" on-center risers and any standard bar. Check them out.
Ben says:
4/4/2013 8:40:53 AM

I would be interested in the rear fender, especially if it were made for the stock blackline (and other 150 tire Harleys). Aside from the cool look of it, the bolt on axle mount brackets for the struts would really make it great and easy to install for those of us with no welding skills.
Frank (GER) says:
5/18/2013 12:19:32 PM

I have got a stock Fatboy FLSTF 1995 and wonder when this kind of fender kit will be available for it.
5/20/2013 2:43:19 PM

As of right now, we are not planning on producing it. Maybe down the road.
Freddie says:
5/19/2013 12:08:15 AM

I like the skid plate and the rear fender kit. When will these parts be available?
5/20/2013 2:41:00 PM

Doesnt look like either of these parts are making it into production yet.
Frank says:
6/3/2013 6:15:06 AM

I am interested in the tank cover in the middle of the two tank halfs. Any idea where I can get it?
7/10/2013 9:51:28 AM

This is a OEM Harley Blackline gas tank and dash. A Blackline tank should fit right onto any EFI Softail frame.
Freddie says:
6/8/2013 12:47:37 PM

19"x3,5" wheels: Are they available? So far I couldn' find them. Sprocket Break: I only know it from the catalogue.Is such a break more efficient than a disc? I have been told it is more a "park assistance". But in the video it looks different.
7/1/2013 4:42:49 PM

19X3.5 are special order wheels. The sprocket break performs the same as a disc.
Shane murray says:
6/12/2013 7:30:51 PM

Curious on the mid Controls you built for this bike? Thanks
7/1/2013 4:42:18 PM

They should be coming out midyear
egi pna says:
6/28/2013 8:55:09 PM

hello mr. roland , i like the rear fender, and i want aplicated to my blckline, can i buy those parts? best regard
7/10/2013 8:55:05 AM

Sorry but, we have not produced this fender kit. We are working on a narrow fender kit for 2014 but will mount with struts.
Xbones_21 says:
7/27/2013 7:42:19 PM

are those the prostep bars on this bike?
9/6/2013 11:28:56 AM

Yes they are. We modified a stock top triple clamp to accept standard 3-1/2" on-center risers handlebars.
Brent says:
10/31/2013 1:31:35 AM

Would you be able to help me at all? I have a 2006 nightrain with a BDL 3 inch open primary and I really want a set of mid controls? Any suggestions?
12/2/2013 3:28:37 PM

Performance machine
tony says:
1/14/2014 12:59:23 PM

do you have a tank lift kit for the blackline?
1/28/2014 4:28:49 PM

we have our vintage kit!
Craft_21 says:
3/28/2014 6:58:44 PM

Also wondering if the vintage moto bars would fit a crossbones? looking to order some as soon as I can find out what will work
4/10/2014 10:55:26 AM

should work!
fais says:
4/4/2014 1:14:48 AM

hello mr. roland , i like the triple tree and riser, and i want aplicated to my blckline, can i buy those parts? thanks
4/10/2014 10:53:40 AM

Yep..check our parts section
Nick says:
4/7/2014 11:40:28 PM

What is the color of this bike, do you have a color code? Is the artwork made by paintbrush or is it a different technique?
4/10/2014 10:51:46 AM

Hit up Airtrix!
Your Name:
(Review your comment prior to posting it to the site)